- You auto-tune your favorite food shows
- EVERY conversation you engage in ALWAYS evolves into FOOD
- You want to read MENUS instead of news
- You plan dinner the minute you wake up (after coffee, of course).
- You tune into your Twitter account or FB page first thing in the morning to see if anyone has posted links to new recipes.
- You take three weeks to plan a dinner party for your 5 casual friends and you write out a time schedule for that dinner party
- You buy Saffron just BECAUSE it looks GOOD in your spice cabinet (you have no clue YET what to do with it, but by gollie - it's going to be in your kitchen!)
- You gravitate to the kitchen gaget aisle and justify purchasing the latest and greatest gizmo.
- Your iPad and iPhone have every conceivable app for recipes
- Your default browser is FoodNetwork
I did not choose to be a Foodie... I am sure I was born this way. While I try to maintain normalcy, it's really difficult sometimes to be around my non-foodie friends. I am so very grateful for the community of Tweeples and #FoodieChat that make me feel NORMAL.